Hadleigh Boxford Group Practice (also known as Dr Flather & Partners) is a GP Partnership:-
The Partners are: - Drs; Cope, Irwin, Cullen, Glason, Everitt, Croot, Nabarro, Anglim and Lyons
CQC Registered Manager: Dr Elizabeth Cope
Statement of Purpose (@ 01/12/14):
Our aims and objectives are to:-
- Provide a high standard of medical care in a local community setting
- Be committed to our patients needs
- Continuously strive to improve patient services
- Provide continuity of care whenever practicable
- Maintain open communication with patients, respect their views and take appropriate actions promptly and as required
- Act with integrity and absolute patient confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and helpful
- Ensure safe and effective services
- Provide a comfortable, up to date, clean and safe environment
- Maintain a trained, motivated and skilled workforce
- Continue to improve and monitor our healthcare services by auditing and inspection
- Maintain quality of care through continuous training and learning
- Train and lead our staff in accordance with equality and diversity
- Maintain and action robust information governance systems
- At all times treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
Our purpose is to provide all our patients who are registered with the practice, are a temporary residents at the practice, are consulted as an immediately necessary patient at the practice, use our minor injuries service or consult with associated providers within the buildings with personal health care; this to be of the highest quality. We will seek and support others to achieve continuous improvement of the services and health status of the practice population as a whole.
We aim to achieve this by developing and maintaining a happy, well run, well trained and efficient practice which remains responsive to national and local patient needs and expectations. At all times these will reflect wherever possible the latest advances in medical and social care, utilising best practice and clinical advice.
A `Patient Charter` has been produced and should be read in conjunction with this statement. This provides a general overview of the Statement of Intent and how we would wish our patients to respond to the services being provided at the Health Centre and Mill Surgery, Boxford sites.
As a GP Practice we offer all the General Medical Services required by our Primary Medical Services (PMS) contract with NHS England. In addition we provide a Dispensary Service, various Enhanced Services and other Private and NHS contracted or organised related services from time to time.
All our current services are available from our Practice Leaflet, Practice web site (hadleighhealth.co.uk) or individual information leaflets available from time to time. As a Health Centre we work closely with other NHS associated providers which may or may not be located in the building or visit on an infrequent or regular basis. These `organisations/services` abide by the Health Centre Patient Charter and code of conduct at all times.